Thursday, November 4, 2010

CELEBRATE 4 DIWALI!!!!

Hello All!!!! I wish u all a very Happy Diwali & Happy Celebrations..... I just made a quickie for my Doctor on Diwali..... I loved the way it turned out to be... Very simple & appealing.... So here it is....


Celebrate DIWALI


And I Thank.....

Card Patterns for the Sketch.....
AllSortsChallenge for Colors.....
Inky Impressions for Flowers.....
Creative Card Crew for Punches....

Celebrate DIWALI


Modus Operandi......

Cream CS for the base.....
Punched red CS with circle punch & layered it on the base.....
Floral mini stamp from Stampin' UP!
Trimmed the corners of the panel with my design scissor.....
Sentiment as image which B sent.....
Rhinestones in gold & red...
Ribbon in gold, tied into a bow.....

Celebrate DIWALI

That is it for now..... WISHING EVERYONE PROSPERITY & A WORLD OF HAPPINESS!!!!!

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!

8 comments:

Banu said...

Beautiful card Asha. Loved it. I had forgotten about this SU Stamp..perfect for Diwali Card infact. Very neat.

Ulrike*** said...

...a beautiful creation,..I love this simple style,...wish u a nice weekend...Ulrike

brenda said...

Hello there

How lovely to see a card for Diwali, it makes such a a wonderfuly change.

Thank you so much for joining in my gold cream and red theme at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x
I have Stampalot candy here

Debs said...

Super card!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Chrissie said...

I love those corner punches!
Thanks for sharing your creation with the Creative Card Crew this time!
Chrissie

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - loved looking at your card hope you have a great Diwali best wishes Lesley x

NinaB said...

I like how you did the corners on the bars. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.

Sudha said...

Hey lovely card. like the simplicity.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails