Friday, September 23, 2011

BACKLOGS - MY CREATIONS 4 THE SECRET BUDDY SWAP!!!

Back again to clear another backlog for today!

Below are my creations for the Secret Buddy Swap....

NOTE: Beware of the Intensely Graphical post!!!

  • PREVIEW OF ALL SWAP SETS!

MYSWAPSETS

  • SIMPLY STAMPED SET!
I just used my Ippity, TimHoltz, Inkadinkado & TPC stamp sets for images & Close To My Heart stamp set for sentiments....
CS from Fabriano....
Black satin ribbon from stash on which I doodled faux stitch....
Black CS for the envelope on which I dry embossed the flaps.....

StampedSet

StampedNoteCards


  • DIE CUT NEGATIVES SET!
As many of you know, I love recycling my scraps... And I save even the tiniest of it to see them rule a new creation.... Abiding by it, I got an opportunity to use up few of my die cut negatives I had saved...
I have used the flourish, fancy tag, scalloped circle negatives for the focal images on the cards.... For sentiments I have used PTI & Close To My Heart stamp sets....
CS from Fabriano....
Buttons from stash....
White twine from stash....
White thin paper for envelopes on which I have dry embossed the flaps!

DieCutNegativeSet

NegativeNoteCards


  • CUTTLE BUGGED SET!
Have dry embossed the entire set with my cuttle bug mini embossing folder set that came along with the BUG! I love them a lot.... especially the postage stamp etchings.... And I knew centering them on the tiny card would give it a dimension....

CS is a RAK from B....
Punched the edges to keep it cute....
Labels punched out from SU! label punch....
Sentiments are from PTI & Close To My Heart stamp sets.....
Blinged the ends of the labels too....
Doodled with a pink gel pen around the heart on the tag.....
Pink thin paper for envelopes on which I dry embossed the flaps!

CuttlebuggedSet

CuttlebuggedNoteCards


  • TAG EACH FROM EVERY SET!

RespectiveSwapTags


  • FRIENDLY SET!
I made one extra on each set, so I could pool in a variety on this set.... And this set was for dear Tejal on FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!! We share a weird kinda bonding.... We are TWO POLES APART, with arguments on every little thing..... But there is something I feel for her..... I miss her when she is not around.... ! But then ONE talk resolves it ALL!!! Too weird na!

FriendlySet


To mark our friendship, I made her a bookmark..... A simple one, but I loved the way it turned out to be..... SEXY!!!! ;)

FriendlyBookmark


Well! Well! That was a quite a post.... Have many more to be cleared from the accumulation.... Will be back soon......

UNTIL THEN KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Simplyfood said...

I love all the cards especially the book mark.

Melissa Czapor said...

WOW!!! These are absolutely beautiful!!!!! Blessings and hugs!!!

nityakalyani said...

Asha - great of you to creat these for the swaps.waiting for the lucky ones who will get an opportunity to have them. Kudos for encouraging

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Asha, great cards

keep it up

Nikita Patni Malu said...

nice bookmark.... and for ur question on my Blog i have hand written the sentiment.... :)

yyam said...

Wow! These look amazing! :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! I totally love this set.. the bicycle one is the cutest.. Love the colours.. the embossed effect.. and the stamps.. wow!!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails