Saturday, April 30, 2016

ICRSC - WATERFALL FOLIO (April 2016 Swop)

Hello,

ICR saw its first swop happen after all these years of being paused... In the captaincy of Gopi Shah, ICR Swop Circle (ICRSC) is up & running with its April 2016 swop... Season 2 is one of its kind....



http://indianstampers.ning.com/group/icrbartersociety

Subjecting to Projects it got us participants try something which we wud not have had otherwise in d near future.... WATERFALL FOLIO!!!



Here is what I made for the swop....

H2OFOLIO

 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

Chipboard from Itsy Bitsy...
DPs were a rack from Banu from way past.... when i had just started.... & am thankfully using them till date... :D
Doily from stash... halved... 
Stamped it with a round & round inkadinkadoo stamp with black versa color...
Brad from stash for an easy locking system... to be hooked by a tag from stash being upcycled here... 
Beneath is a small chip board tag which was a part of a hmmmm... I guess Wrangler Jeans purchased by hubby.... {I love when I use up what I have accumulated from around... }<3 :="" me="" span="">
Die cut the base for sentiment....
Sentiment printed out on to the Die Cut CS.... {The words being just my thought.... Again SO IN LOVE WID SELF}<3 :="" me="" span="">
Used a piece of chipboard to score & crease for an additional tag adhered to the cover of the folio... 
Stamped it with I guess tim holtz stamps... & to hold it down used an animal paper clip of that of a rabbit..... 
Inserted the eyelet & twined in a burlap twine with few hangings from stash... A charm picked from Itsy Bitsy along with a can pull up I ripped off a fanta can.... {Upcycling is so much fun at peace.... Love to ME}<3 :="" b="" me="">

H2OFOLIO

H2OFOLIO

For the inside used up the DPs from RAK....
& CS in white from Fabriano...
And for the Tags.... AGAIN UPCYCLED few garment tags I piled up to stash out.... {So love it when I use up my waste stash}<3 me:="" span="">
That includes few thin CS tags & A cloth tag too which has Lee or Wrangler printed on it... However I labeled a burlap tag on it to cover it smoothly.... {So in Love With ME}<3 :="" br="" ing="" me="">
AND it has the base of a pack of flowers from Prima Rose which I had stashed out & finally got a perfect chance to use it up... I so loved the base with its grungy frames & designed edges..... {OF COURSE Love To Me}<3 :d="" me:="" span="">

Yup I definitely LOVE MYSELF when I appreciate self with my mind acting smart creatively.... :P

And FINALLY as the swop progressed towards its end.... With participants sending out their heartily skilled projects to their respective partners.... And I received mine from My dear Teammate.... Sharada Dilip Acharya.... I textly call her as "SDA" to avoid confusions & save time.... ;)

H2OFOLIO

Isn't that beautiful.... I was so worried 'cuz swops see U receiving some really sad projects in return to your all loved & hard worked craft Projects..... But this was a relief of a fearful sulk I was anticipating.... :P

 H2OFOLIO

I so loved the beautiful tags.... M gonna use it up for my niece... My only kid for life... <3 span="">

H2OFOLIO

AND not to forget she even sent me few pieces of lovely beautiful adorable DPs.... Its always a pleasure to receive something you do not have..... :) Am just thankful for this kind gesture Sharada.... Loads of Love & (((Hugs)))

OMG! That was a post full of pictures.... :P NEXT POST IS GONNA turn u bonkers with "N" number of images on board.... So keep a watch!

So that ended up to be a brilliant first swop on ICRSC Season 2.... Second Swop for May 2016 is announced & today is the last date for registration.... If u have not registered & the theme interests YOU in particular... YOU MUST HURRY!!!!

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

  photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails