Friday, April 1, 2016

WAY 2 GO GIRL with ICRCSPR02!

Hello,

It's April & the world around seems so playful... Yet another time to play with all things that matter to you & passion the most... Saying so, Here is what ICR is playing with this month... A fresh & a new playful theme so interesting & addictive 'cuz of its various elements at your disposal to play with...

This is what I played with Color Palette... Cot & Mattress... Black for night & the window & the girl... :)

WAY2GO 

And here is the inspiration I picked up my cues from & where you would all be picking up some from too.... (y)
http://indianstampers.ning.com/group/icrchallenges/forum/topics/icrcspr2-elemental-inspiration-twist-only-cards

And I was inspired by the Sketch on Sketch Saturday #405....
& of course the rest from ICRCSPR02.....

WAY2GO 

  photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

The base on which I have played my elements is a light pink CS from Stampin' Up!
It's very diffi to print out on a smaller piece of CS by running it on d printer for a print... Hence I 
adhered it to the printer paper & printed out the image or the sentiment & exactly on the place I needed them to be on...  There is a slight smudge of ink around, but thts fine I guess... Its not exactly highlighted though it bothers me... May b in days to come I wud figure out something to do with that too...
After I printed out the digi image from The Stamping Boutique, I wanted to play with on this project... I printed out the same on various small pieces of Design Papers from stash too... I wanted to use up my scraps for paper piecing the image...
I then fussy cut them all into shapes i wanted them in & adhered it on to the printed image on the BG... & there comes my image up to life... Paper Piecing makes it a 3 dimensional image...
For the baby's skirt I printed out the image on a vellum sheet & heat embossed it with white embossing powder & then fussy cut....
Added a bling on to the printed head band of the baby...
I even printed the sentiment a digi from .... {WILL FIND OUT & FEED IN SOMETIME...} & ran my black marker in between the lines to make it seem like a blind for the window...
I dry embossed the white CS for the window wall to be dressed up... & the black CS with floral embossing folder for the night look outside the window....
I even dry embossed the darker shade of pink CS for the floor covering to seem as a carpet covered area...
Way To Go sentiment was a stamp from Close To My Heart....

WAY2GO

That is all about this project made for ICRCSPR02... Its very interesting & lets one pick her choice of cues very smartly.... Do play along... & have fun!!!

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails