Sunday, July 17, 2016

I Miss You Really Shakey!

Hello,

It's time for the next set of DT Insight at Indian Craft Room.... for ICRCMON01!

http://indianstampers.ning.com/group/icrchallenges/forum/topics/icrcmon01-second-round-of-inspiration-for-july-coasteride

So here is mine....

Shaker

Inspired by ....


Freshly Made Sketches....
Color Throwdown.....


 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg

Fabriano CS in white for the base card....
Another layer of the same for the panel..... on which I die cut the shaker window....
On the card base adhered d negative for the shaker window along with a pink color DP for the BG...
I then added some pieces of foam type alongside the window & paneled the shaker window layer above it after adding some awesome sequins I so loved by Sudha from Crazy Crafter Online Craft Supplies Store.... (((Hugs)))

Shaker

On the layer that was paneled I dry embossed it for BG with....
  • Cuttlebug border embossing folder
  • Cuttlebug Moroccan Screen embossing folder
And to finish it I adhered another thin piece of DP with a baker twine above it tied into a small bow...

Beneath the shaker window I just pasted yet another piece of DP for my sentiment which was stamped with versa color ink in magenta from Close To My Heart.... 
Shaker

That is all about this project.... Hope to have u join us at ICRCMON01!

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!

 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a beautiful shaker card! The colors in the "window" really pop against the textured white! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

Fun shaker and embossed BG! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Kim S said...

I love that panel as a shaker! I also love your use of an embossing folder and a border embossing folder on the top and the bottom. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

AmyR said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with this week's Color Throwdown Challenge! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails