Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Hello!!!! I just made one..... because I could not manage the colors required for few challenges..... I know it kinda makes me feel down... but never mind... I still managed one out of the few I have..... A simple one rather......

And Here it is.....

ThankYou


I thank....

Clean & Simple Sketch for their simply cool Sketch.....
Embellish Fabric Color for their throw of colors....... ( my second!)
Paper Play Challenges for the thought or rather a note of Thanks!!!!
Totally Gorjuss for their theme of Ribbon.....
The Creative Cottage Challenge for their use of flowers.......

ThankYou


This is How I made it....

I used a craft colored cardstock for the base....
I used a navy blue cardstock for the layered panel......
I used a printed paper in red & plain papers light blue & light green, respectively for the flowers.......
I used a halved thermocol balls for the center of the flowers.....
I used a tussar cotton fabric for the ribbon...... on which I adhered a wooden button...... This is my second entry to their fabric color challenge... I wanted to try another one because of those nice colors & the use of fabric...... Thanks!!!!!!
The stem is hand drawn & so is the sentiment...Hand Written....... THANK YOU!!!!!! :-)


That is it for now......
UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!


8 comments:

kavitha said...

simple,yet beautifull

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Beautiful and simple. Love the pastel shade of the flower. Bows and flowers-Very girly!

Simplyfood said...

Cute card and nice flower detail.

Maile Belles said...

Wonderful job with all the challenges! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

Kat said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Kat said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Debs said...

Great card.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

Mariana Grigsby said...

You did a great job with all the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails