Friday, January 7, 2011

FLASH BACK FRIDAY 6.0

Heya!!!! Have been doing nothing much so far.... Hence no new projects as such.... But I had to play & post this one challenge that I wanted to participate in.... It was a simple one, where we had to just blog about a past project or rather the first project we blogged which included something from around the house..... Is it not easy & fun too.... So, I did not wanna miss it.... It was in my mind since so many days, but as usual I only wake up the last moment.... So with still some time left, I thought, now, that was it!

Well the author of the blog, took the opportunity to start off with a dedicated blog for the challenge.... FlashBack Friday Challenge!!!! That was an alarm for me to POST NOW!!!!

And with this Amy, the author of the blog, hosts an interesting & yummy giveaway too.... What more could I ask for??? Fun! Fun!& More Fun!!!! :) Details here......

So here I am.....

ThankYou


This was posted in the month of march, previous year.... Under the Title Thank You!!!!

It was those days when I had just started off with my card making, with a PRO approach.... Well I did not have stuffs for it though! I had to use an embellishment for the center of the flowers.... I did not have any brads... I looked around & I found this small package of some leftover thermocol balls, that were lying around from some gift packing I did....

It really sailed me through with many of my projects..... Thanks to the light that lit up in my head then, TINK! ;)

Once I used them here, there was no stop, till I could find better substitutes.... I have more stored in a box.... Looking forward to use them all.... Someday, somewhere ;)

As I said above it goes to Yvonnes challenge @ FlashBack Friday Challenge blog.....

Hope to be back with some new projects this month.....

UNTIL THEN, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Ulrike*** said...

...wow,...a wonderful card,....absolutely beautiful created,....I love the way you've made this card,...grest work,....have a nice day,....Ulrike

MANSI said...

nice..

Simplyfood said...

Such apretty card.I ma loving all your varied creations.Also love the new blog makeover.

~amy~ said...

wooo hoooo...thanks so much for linking up for Flashback Friday! I love your card and your genius upcycling!

yyam said...

That's great improvising! They look like brads! So glad you could join in the fun on Flashback Friday 6.0! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails