Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MY FEB ATC SWAPS!!!!

Hello! Have not been creating much..... Hence thought of clearing the ATC pile up...... SO this post goes with my Feb ATC swaps...

These were the ATCs I made for the February Swaps....... themed Valentine's Day!!!! Which was my favorite too as I was celebrating my 17 years of togetherness with Kuku..... And of the two ATCs I made for the month, my favorite was this.....


ICRC2


As I sat to work on this, thoughts just kept the flow, constant & I was happy the way it was turning out..... This ATC was not just one element but several on the card....

I added some blings & on the BG are all scraps...... Elements in the fore front are all digis..... I managed to create a scene by putting them all together, I picked over the net...... & was determined to use them somewhere when the time demanded its usage...... So they were..... :)

Live Love Laugh ticket is from Sentiments 4 you....
True Love scroll is a part of the digi from Birds Cards....
Gal Boy kiss from Fairy doodler....
Love Village from kreative-art-malwelt....
Wall from Greeting Cards by hand......

I could not thank the digi artists enough for those images & thank my coloring too which enhanced that creation of mine to be one of my favorites.....

ICRC2

This was a simple one as compared to the one above..... Just blings & scraps..... The hearts u can is the center part of an aluminum foil cup from the dominoes, I scooped out for my first mini album..... (will post that soon too)


ATC's I RECEIVED :

Unfortunately the postal dept. lost one of the ATCs that I had to receive in transit..... Waited another month for it to reach me, but still no trace of it..... Guess, I had to get a taste of their treatment too..... :(
Link
But here is the only one I received.... It was from Rachana Patel....... :)


ICRC2

I loved the mini laundry clip with that heart attached..... Was so cool..... Thank u so much..... :)

Will be back soon with my March ATCs too..... :)

UNTIL THEN, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crafterkhush said...

Nice ones Ash.. Loved the one you received.. And you lost one in transit...:-(.. Sue the postal services.. Waiting to see your march ATCs.. Have joined for the May ones..:-)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails