Friday, April 2, 2010

PRISTINE RED!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!! I am fine now...... & desperately wanted to attempt few awesome & mind blowing challenges...... I simply enjoyed making this card....... Every moment I indulged in it, took me through all my Lovey-Dovey days, before wedding..... I loved spending time at the Archies Shop, looking for cute lovey dovey cards & gifts........ Now that I was making one myself, made me PROUD!!!!!!!!

I dedicate this creation to all the LOVE! in this beautiful world......

And here it is......

Pristine Red


I thank...........

Pristine Red


Tuesday Morning Sketches for that cute Sketch.......
ABC Challenge for helping me paint RED, with their theme Red........
Totally Gorjuss for the usage of Hearts......
Crafty Creations for their theme Anything Goes.....
Stampin for the weekend for the usage of ribbon & bow.......

Pristine Red


I used red & white cardstocks respectively for my base & layered panels.....
I used few ready flowers I had around the shape of the heart I stamped...on which I adhered a soft cushiony heart.......
I even stamped little hearts on the white cardstock layered on the base red.......
I stamped the word LOVE at the bottom of the white panel.......
I designed the red cardstock & cut it accordingly....... to get the designed cut layer...... on which I adhered a white cardstock panel........
And finally that is a hand written sentiment........ :-)

Pristine Red


That is it for now.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!

12 comments:

Kat said...

This is lovely. Love the red and white colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Kat said...

Lovely card. Love this colour combo. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Spice said...

Hi dear....Nice ones as usual....my fav....pink one with have a gr8 day.....but all are pretty & work of art.....me too made one yesterday for DD...now a days I hardly do any blogging stuff....btw what happened...hope u r all fine now,....

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

craftymum said...

A super card
Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah XXX

Melissa Craig said...

This is a lovely card! How lucky for those you love.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL CARD....really like the way u have written love...

kavitha said...

lovely red,love everything about it:)

Di said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxx

Magda said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge.
Magda :)

Cathy said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the ABC this time.
Cathy xx

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is a lovely card and I like your handwriting.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails