Monday, April 26, 2010

SWEET BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hello!!! Back with another creation...... A very simple one..... & a new try of flowers that I just learnt on the net..... Simple & easy..... & still flowers!!!!! So the feel good factor is always there, with them...... So here it is.....

Sweet B'day


And I thank......

Sweet B'day


Flutter By Wednesday for their Sketch.....
Stamp Away with Me for their Colors....
Inky Impressions for their recipe.....
Simon Says Stamps for their Things with Wings....
Fussy & Fancy Challenge for their Birthday with Sweet Treat....
Our Creative Corner 6 for their Flowers....
Totally Gorjuss for their Girl in the card....
SSDS Challenge for their Girlie Project....
Stamp With Us for their Birthday theme.....
Pile it on for their Sweet theme.....

Sweet B'day


And this is how I made it.....

I used gray color CS for base & white & melon color for the paneled layers respectively.....
I used the digi image from Sliekje...... Her images are really cute & adorable.....
I made some flowers... few designed & hand cut & few I just learnt them on the net... & made them myself..... for which I used one designer paper.... & its sides, where one is plain & the other is printed
I used the thermocol balls halved for the centers of the flowers.....
I adhered 2 ready roses on the yellow ribbon.....
I designed & hand cut the butterflies too..... on a light blue DP.....
And the Happy Birthday sentiment is a typed print out.......

Single Layered Love


And this above card is the one that I posted yesterday..... And since I thought I could get some more of it.... I punched the sides with my border punch...... from LandMark...... Now I feel it is kinda complete.....

That is it for now.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

16 comments:

தக்குடு said...

you have very good creativity! keep it up!...;)

Neetz said...

wow what creativity :)..
do collect ur award from my blog :)

Jackie Randolph said...

Sweet birthday card! Love the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.

Kimberly S said...

What lovely cards, most especially the paper butterflies on your birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Aruna Manikandan said...

Nice cards dear...
I think u are having a wonderul time making cards dear:-)

Unknown said...

Very nice card. Good work on your handmade flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim.

Squirrel x said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining in the TG fun this week. Squirrel x

Jennifer said...

Too cute. I've been wanting to play with those images. Thanks for playing at Fussy and fancy.

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! love the layout and all your wonderful details! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xx

Unknown said...

Hi thank you for your commenton my house tour on thekeybunch...

Cheers
Kanika

Sara said...

Both very pretty cards but I especially love the second one. I love how you've just used the border punch in the middle and how the hearts on the border are mirrored by the hearts in the flowers. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Unknown said...

awesome cards!!

Linda said...

Nice card! I love that image. Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS.
Hugs,
Linda

Angelwood said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week! hugs, Angela

Jennifer said...

GREAT cards. Thank you for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Cute cards! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails