Sunday, March 6, 2011

DRESSED WITH A SMILE!!!!

Hello People!!!! Feeling very low & looking forward to feel better soon..... Meanwhile as I was resting, the animated card inspiration at ICR, kinda haunted me.... WAY TOO MUCH..... Hence thought of putting it down on paper, rather than just repudiating it.....

So here it goes......

Was dead tired by the time I finished the project off completely from my desk..... Had no more strength to angle it for snapshots..... Hence asked my hubby to capture it for me..... I must admit he did an awesome job... So I guess I would hire him as an official photographer for all my future projects... ;)

Dress a SMILE


And I Thank.... Other than myself for the ICR inspiration & my hubby, the following sponsors, for this project..... :)

Dress a SMILE


Celebrating Womanhood at Indian Craft Room.....
365 Cards for the CAS Sketch.....
The LatteLounge for 3 out of 4 B's.....
PapertakeWeekly for Anything Goes....
Simonsaysstamp&show for Ephemera.....
365 Cards for One of Kind.....
DYSU for Anything with Green....
Colourcreatechallenge for Fruits inspiration..... (Apple, Coconut & Cherry)
Stampchallenges for Digi Day Challenge....
Digiwithgratitude for Anything Goes...
TheStampingBoutique for TSB challenge....
Stampinfortheweekend for Spring....
Pennyblackallsorts for Welcome Spring....
Delightful Challenges for Welcome Spring....
Cute Card Thursday for Signs of Spring....
PaperPlay for Shabby chic....

Dress a SMILE


Prep.....

Used Fabriano white for the base....
Elle Erre Marrone for the layer....
Vellum DP from Itsy Bitsy...
Girlie Digi from Creativemindofsylvie.....
Colored the image with Bic markers.....
Floral accents from Itsy Bitsy....
Leaves are punched out from Hobby Ideas punch....
Gemstones in white from Landmark card making kit...
Button from Itsy Bitsy....
Felt Self adhesive swirl is a Secret Sweetie RAK from Maria....
Bakers twine tied to a bow.....
Sentiment ticket is a digi from SGT STamper.....

I have done the inside too.... The wording went perfect with the theme of the card... Hence had to......

Sentiment is a digi grom Ginger House.....
Florals from Itsy Bitsy.....

Dress a SMILE

That is it as far as the project goes.....

P.S. Note : DO not forget to contribute your masterpieces for the ICR EVENT..... Celebrating Womanhood!!!! Looking forward to see all those creations portraying the thought...... :D

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!

Photobucket

25 comments:

Dan said...

Great card and great colours, very spring-like! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Priyanka Bokdia said...

wowwwie lovely card.. i simply loved the sentiment.. the card is so cheerful and so colorful just like u..!

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Ash, lovely image and great colours
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Sudha said...

Superb, Love the colors, flowers n the sentiment too.

brenda said...

Hi Ash

What a great card and I love the sentiment, but I am afraid it is not eligible for Penny Black at Allsorts challegne as you have not used a Penny Black stamp !

B x

Ujjwal said...

very pretty!! love the girl and the sentiment both on the front and the inside.

WencheP said...

Supercute card, love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Tee said...

This is mindblowing!! super super super!! Love the sentiment inside..perfect and just right for it!!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

why feeling low dear?Your hubby has done an awesome job of taking a photo of your project too good!make him take all the photos from now on!!lovely project!

MANSI said...

Lovely card Ash!!loved the Digi and your coloring.

Shalini said...

stunning card Asha... very very apt...

Unknown said...

fantastic summer look - and great sentiment

kitten DYSU team

Dawn said...

Great card! Love the sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at Digi's With Attitude! this week!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

wendipooh13 said...

ohhh just love your cute image and also the inside sentiment!!! great job

kavitha said...

love the image,superb card.hope to participate soon:)

Manuela Navarro said...

Un trabajo genial!!
Gracias por jugar en 365 cards

Smita said...

Super card! Love the digi, the ticket and the sentiment :) Coloring is fabbie too!! PLUS you must use your hubby's photography skills ;-) Hire him!!!

Hugs,
Smita

Simplyfood said...

Beautiful card. missed some of your posts but will be catching up now back from vacation.

Romina Nahata said...

hi ash !!just joined d blogland !!lovely work !!

Cec said...

Very fun card. Love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Sylvie said...

Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with me... it's so bright and vibrant and I love how you have coloured her. Thanks for choosing one of my images. I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Sylvie x

Collette said...

Love the bright colors you used on your card! Thanks for participating in The Stamping Boutique's challenge!

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks so much for joining us at colour create for our fruits challenge,with your lovely cheerful card, hugs Liz xx

Miranda said...

another comment by me, this time with my TSB hat on (when I was wearing my DYSU hat I didn't notice you entered this challenge as well)
thanks for joining the TSB challenge, hope to see you again
hugs
Miranda

April said...

What a great card. I love that sentiment...in fact...I really needed that saying today! Lifted my spirits! Thanks so much for joining TSB challenge...I hope you'll come back for more!!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails