Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ALL 4 THE LUSCIOUS CANDY @ MAKE IT CRAFTY!!!

Hey! I am here not to post any of my creations, but to share the big news on 'Make it Crafty'..... As the name goes, it is surely a crafter's delight, to make it all crafty, especially for crafters in India, who can avail them only in their dreams or by shopping abroad... Yummy Treats.... :-)



I feel so sad, that there is not even a single franchise of the popular brands, here in India for us, yearning for all those awesome supplies that would take our interest & talents to the next level.... or not even a store which can make us avail these products..... :-(

I am also supposed to mention which one of the three projects she displayed, I liked the best & why......

I loved all the three, but most was the pop up card, as it is very alive..... All the elements on the card are like 'come alive'!!!! When I saw it the first time, I felt I was a part of them & I could play around with them..... That was the feel..... Ooh! I love the dimensions..... Don't u????



I am really thankful to Zoe, for spreading cheers...around.... That is surely a big smile on my face now & after she delivers it, a happy & content feel in her heart...... God Bless u!!!!!

3 comments:

kavitha said...

That's true ash,no dealers in India.But buyer's in India are also less for paper craft supplies,but if you give assurance to buy,then some leading craft shops will do that.That's how i got my fiskar's punches and some other stuff's.

Magia da Inês said...

♥♥ Olá, amiga!
Seu trabalho está ficando cada vez melhor... mais criativo e lindo!...
Um ótimo fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
♥♥ Itabira
Brasil♥♥

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

Hugs, Zoe xxoo

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails