Sunday, May 16, 2010

SHAKER .... FRIEND IN-DEED!!!!!

Hey!!!! The project I am here with, was a MUST TRY at the very first sight...... I loved it so much, that it just got me motivated, to at least try a simple one for the beginning..... And after I did.... Oh! I cannot express in words, the way I felt.... My sweet hubby, loved it a lot too..... To tell u the truth.... I kept discussing with him as to what & how do I go about it..... We just thought of all the possibilities..... And at the end, this was what we both settled for..... And I just went ahead with it...... My favorite Kraft & Black...... with this new kinda shaker card, I learnt from Gina K Designs..... She is so adorable..... I am so.... so motivated by her, to try something new, every time..... Thanks Gina!!!!

So here it is..... Ta..Da!!!!

Friend In-Deed


And I Thank.....

Card Positioning Systems for their LOVELY! SKETCH......
Jazzy Paper for my favorite Colors.....
StampTV Friday Blast from Past for the Shakers Card.....
My Time to Craft Challenge for Too Cute....
Ginger Snap Creations for Kraft CS......

Friend In-Deed


I used......

Kraft CS for the base.....
Black CS for the panel, dress & hat.....
Piece of plastic from the packing.....
4 + 1 safety pins, to make a useful shaker... ;-) [Safety Pins are indeed, a woman's dear friend at embarrassing times....]
Pieces of foam adhesives to adhere the dress, panel & the hat on to the card......
Hand Written Sentiment.....

Friend In-Deed


Just in case u thought, it's a lie & I have stuck them all..... Nope! Here is a change in the position of the pins..... I just shook them... for a Click!!!!! :-)

Friend In-Deed


That is it for now.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

11 comments:

Simplyfood said...

The use of safety pins very creative and artistic.

Monika Reeck said...

Very creative idea for using safety pins...cute card....I am joining also the Jazzy Paper Designs challenge would you mind to see my Blog, many thanks before, Monika

Tenia Nelson said...

What an awesome card!! Thanks for playing in the Art Tatum Inspiration Challenge at Jazzy Paper Designs!!

Betty J Schaub said...

How cool! It wasn't until I saw the side angel pic that I realized it was a woman with a hat. TFP JPDC.

Betty aka ZacksNana

Aruna Manikandan said...

card looks very creative dear....

Janice said...

Very nice and clever card! Thanks for playing JPD this week!

R. Ramesh said...

quite creative..congrats..:)

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

:)Lovely card.. Loved that safety-pin-shaker

kavitha said...

hey nice,u seem to explore diff.techniques now a days.good,keep going.will be happy if u post the link of the tutorials

Daniele said...

what an unusal take on the challenge thanks for joining us at MTTC

Anonymous said...

This is so creative! Thanks for taking part in the Gingersnaps color challenge!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails