Saturday, May 1, 2010

CASED ON A COOL DAY!!!!

Hello! Today I made two of which one was for the casing challenge & the other was few challenges piled on!!!! I loved making them both...... Here they are.....

CARD CASED

I cased this card for Crazy for Challenges....

I loved the simplicity of the card with the unique color combo.... I knew I had to try it... rather copy it.... I tried to copy.... but it takes an expert to copy too..... obviously which I am not.. hence this result..... I hope I have not got the original designer furious...... ;-)

Cool Day


And for this card I thank.....

Sketch Saturday for their nice Sketch....
All sorts of Challenges for their Color inspiration.....
Creative Cottage Challenge for Circles on card.....
Lili of the Valley Thursday Challenge for their Summer theme.....
Moxie Fab World for Three Cheers for Chairs.....


I used my purple, black CSs...... for base & layers....
I used a blue printed paper & a purple recycled papers for layers again.....
I used a brown craft paper for the chair.......
I used the orange printed paper for the fan... either sides of the same paper..... plain & printed....
I drew & handcut both the chair & the fan. & a small butterfly on the chair.... but the flaps fell flat during captures, which I did not notice..... SORRY!!!!
And that is a hand written sentiment...... Have A Cool Day!!!!!

That is it for now.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

14 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Love the card. Have a Cool Day? I will try to. Happy Weekend.

Becky said...

What cool cards!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
Love Becky xx

StampOwl said...

Wonderful cards, you did a fabulous job CASEing Barbs card :)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful cards....loved ur creativity in second card..

Jill said...

I like the colors. The little handmade fan you added is cute! :)

Magia da Inês said...

Olá, amiga!
Esse cantinho eu não conhecia...
Feliz dia do trabalho!!!
Hoje, só descanso!...
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos carinhosos.
Itabira - Brasil.

Tracy said...

lovely cards love the sentimet=nt
Thanks for joining this weeks Creative Cottage Challenge. hugs Tracy x

Simplyfood said...

Beautiful cards.I like the brocade effect on the 1st card.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

gREAT cardS!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts
(photo inspiration wk 49)

Emma xxx

Christy said...

Awesome cards :) :) :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey AshaLatha! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Angela said...

Lovely cards!!

Banu said...

Asha, these two cards turned out awesome. I loved the hand cut chair and fan...nice touch.

Daisychain said...

Great cards, love the little fan. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails