Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MIRACLES!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!! All seem to have bathed in Love on The Mothers Day!!!!! Best wishes to one & all..... Hmmm.... I am here with one of my projects..... I was so happy today to have received my first purchase online @ ITSY BITSY...... I loved them..... I just wanted to try, to check out.... I really loved them..... I would love to shop online now..... ;-) And more eager to use them all on my projects.... I know it is impossible to use them all in ONE..... So I would wait & use them all, patiently...... But sometimes excitement kills..... :-(

Love Miracles


And I thank.....

Our Creative Corner Weekly Sketch for their Sketch.....
Play Date Cafe for their lovely Colors....
StampTV Inspiration Challenge for Stamping up Flowers....
Crafty Creations for Anything Magical....
Paper Play Challenge for Stamp & Bling......
EBTKS Challenge for Envelopes on Cards....

Love Miracles


I used......

Grey & Black CSs.....
New DP from Itsy Bitsy.....
Exchangeable Clear Stamp for flowers....
Colored them with my color pencils....
Lovely punched flowers from Itsy Bitsy, with a stone on it, for bling!
My landmark border punch....
Designed & hand cut envelope with a string tied sentiment inside..... which says.... "Where There Is Great Love, There Are Always MIRACLES"

That is it for now.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

19 comments:

Simplyfood said...

"Where there is great love , there are miracles" What alovely card and message.Where there is great love there is also a wonderful friendship.

craftyb said...

Such a pretty card....and touching sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Awesome card with an lovely message! Mother's day was indeed great dear.

Ruby said...

Very creative card! I know what you mean about getting new supplies, it's quite hard not to use them all at once! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe! :)

Sarah Anderson said...

what a great little envelope you have featured on this card - thanks for playing along with us at the play date cafe :)

Dolly Sharma said...

Dear Ash- Its always such a joyful experience when I visit this space..Another Beautiful creation.LOve the colors.I know how hard must it be to resist the temptation to use all what u purchased in one project..I'm like that too at times.. LOL

Lisa Somerville said...

Pretty card, wonderful sentiment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Manasa said...

Cute :)

Winter said...

So pretty! Great sentiment too! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Rose said...

your card is beautiful and fantastic message :) thanks for playing on the occ this week

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the fabbie envie! Thanks for playing at OCC Sketch!

Mandy said...

Lovely card, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Ann said...

Oh, I love that sentiment! Thanks for playing the Kitchen Sink challenge!

Hayley said...

Wow..Ash !! lovely message with lovely card....awesome..three cheers for uou ..;-)) xxx

I'll answer you sometime , what you asked me..;0))

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with EbtKS!

Suzanne C said...

Sweet card. Lovely little message in the pocket. Thanks for playing at PDCC!

Indian Khana said...

The card looks beautiful...will wait for the next one now :)

kavitha said...

love the colors ash,..n the cute little envelope too:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE that little envelope! Super cute--beautiful card all around:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails