Monday, May 31, 2010

WORLD'S BEST!!!!!!

Heya! I indulged myself in a project which kinda got me to incorporate all the challenges I had for today..... So I am happy about that..... I loved the outcome too.... Very uniquely colored..... & a different one in my lot.....

The uniqueness in this project was a new challenge I had to attempt....Stamping fabric & incorporating it in my project..... I loved doing it & wanna try more.... Unfortunately did not have any spare fabric in the colors I was attempting, so used the piece I had..... ;-)

So here it is.....

World's Best


And I Thank........

World's Best


Paper Take Weekly for their Sketch.....
Play Date Cafe for their Colors......
StampTV for their unique idea of stamping on fabric......
Inky Impressions for Flower Recipe.... (F-Flowers, L-Lacing, O-Circle & Circle Embellishments & S-Sparkle)
Flutter By Wednesdays for open with butterfly....
My Time 2 Craft Challenge for wording to make a day!
Stampin For The Weekend to make someone SMILE!
Paper Play Challenges for Up In The Air....
Totally Gorjuss for Wings....
Delightful Sketches for Texture....
Scrappy Hour for trying something different....
Pink Elephant for using some bright colors.....

World's Best


I Used.......

Kinda violet CS for the base & layered it with a purple plain paper........
Punched chocolate & a green DP from dejaview collection, with my hearts border punch.... [The punch has kindashattered with its strings falling apart, I love it so much that I just use all my strength to hold them together & use it]
Adhered all those panels onto violet CS layers....
Punched flowers with my itsy bitsy flower punch & piled them on to make a nice set of blooms....
Adhered white rhinestones to make the center of the flowers.....
Stamped my floral stamp from hobby ideas on the cotton silk fabric with Fabercastell green.....
Colored the flowers with sketch pens.... The ink kinda bled onto the fabric, yet I liked the look of it..... Like it was a print... I really feel proud to have tried something different....
SO used that stamped fabric as my focal image....
Hand cut a small cute tag & added the hand written sentiment on it... WORLD'S BEST....... :-)

World's Best


That is it for now..... Will be back soon with something different again.... Thanks to everyone for all the support & encouragement....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!


20 comments:

Ruby said...

Great use of our colours this week! I really like the way you've layered the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the PDCC!

kavitha said...

lovely colors,love all the details:)

Lisa Somerville said...

Great job combining all those challenges. Neat concept stamping on fabric. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--what a great card! I'm inspired to try stamping on fabric again! This turned out GREAT:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Divya Rao said...

I love the shades of purple! And the flowers look great as well...the piece of fabric looks fab :-D Good job!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches & Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card I love the image stamped onto the cotton it looks so different thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Michelle said...

Love the colors and the new technique that you tried. I don't believe that I have ever tried stamping on fabric. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Hours.

Kate's Makes said...

What a pretty card and love the stamping on fabric!

Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge and good luck :o)

Kate

made by fifi said...

fab card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the stamped fabric! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe!!

Lisa said...

wow, love the texture, thanks for joining us at DS

Mandy said...

Your card is so sweet and pretty, well done for trying something new the stamping looks fabulous on fabric.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Welcome! said...

Great technique! Love your colours, especially the purples! Thanks for joining us at TPE!

Simplyfood said...

Lovely lilacs and flower combination.Really artistic design.

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!!

Suzanne C said...

How creative. Love the effect of the stamping on the fabric. So soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

eleni said...

Great colors... lovely card!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I love the stamped fabric! It turned out so well!!!

Thanks so much for playing with us this week at The Pink Elephant!

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Digital Delights!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails